Are you struggling with your weight? Is it embarrassingly difficult to fit into your normal clothing? Do you dread stepping onto the scale because you don’t want to face reality? Would you like to finally lose those extra pounds and stop feeling sluggish and tired?
My name is Dr. Robert Jones and I am going to explain why obesity can be extremely detrimental to one’s health, and how you can finally arrive at your desired weight and escape the numerous diseases that afflict the body as a result of obesity.
What you do with the information that you are about to read could make the difference between life and death. So many people die unnecessarily due to diseases that stem from obesity. NOW is the time to overcome your weight problem and start making the right choices that can improve your health.
Obesity is an Epidemic
It is stated that over 78% of adults today are overweight. While America is one of the most overfed and undernourished countries in the world, other countries are fighting obesity problems as well.
Obesity, however, is often due to the personal lifestyle choices that one makes, especially regarding the food that they eat. The popularity of fast food and junk food is likely one of the largest factors in the epidemic of obesity in our nation today, and therefore, in this day and age, one must be proactive and purposeful in their meal planning.
Additionally, weight gain is often caused by a sedentary lifestyle. Sitting in front of the computer all day, watching television or playing video games can contribute to weight gain. Unlike the days of old where families engaged in much outdoor labor, society at large has become less active and has thus suffered the consequences for it.
Sadly, there is a long list of diseases that are caused by obesity, many of which send people to an early grave. DON’T LET THIS BE YOU! If you have weight problems, I encourage you to take action now. This report is here to give you the hope and help you need!
How Does the Body Burn Fat?
The concept behind losing weight is not difficult. Here is the simple goal of losing weight and burning fat: burn more calories than you consume.
How do you do that? Well, there are a few keys that you must keep in mind:
- MAKE HEALTHY CHOICES: Instead of reaching for the chips, burger patties and ice cream when you are at the grocery store, purchase mainly fruits, vegetables and lean meats. Consuming foods that are high in saturated fats, sugar and cholesterol are only contributing to your weight problem.
- PORTION CONTROL: People usually consume a lot more food during mealtime than they should. You should view your plate as if it had imaginary lines on it that separated your meal into three parts. The largest portion should be for the vegetables, which should take up half of your plate. The remaining half of the plate should be divided between meat and whole grains, such as brown rice or quinoa.
- STOP WHEN YOU ARE FULL: Often times our stomach tells us that we have had enough, but our brain says to keep eating because the food tastes so good. Being able to have self-control over how much you eat is an important key in weight loss.
- STAY ACTIVE: Remember that the goal was to BURN more calories than you consume. Therefore, you will need to stay in motion to kindle the fire, so to speak, on the calories that you take in. Even if you can’t get outside for a walk or bike ride, simply taking 30 minutes to run the vacuum cleaner, wash windows or perform other vigorous household tasks can be equivalent to light exercise.
When you burn more calories than are consumed during a meal, the body turns to its existing fat to create energy. The fat cells then begin to dissipate and are flushed out of the body.
This fat burning occurs gradually over time and is not something that can be expected overnight. Additionally, those who are working to reduce their weight should never try to play doctor to themselves. Sometimes doing so can be dangerous. It is always recommended to be under the supervision of a professional when you are taking the steps to lose weight.
The Consequences of Obesity
If I were to name all of the diseases that are often the result of obesity, it would take all day. The importance of weight loss cannot be over-stressed.
If you ignore your weight problem, the following are only a sample of some of the diseases and afflictions that may occur:
- High blood pressure
- Heart Disease
- Fatty Liver Disease
- Varicose Veins
- Podiatric (foot) ailments
If a person is afflicted with an illness as serious as heart disease or cancer, many times their obesity plays a role in their death if the disease progresses.
Certainly you want to avoid all of this! Not one person reading this report right now would say that they would rather remain obese and risk developing a potentially serious life threatening disease. So, what are you waiting for? Time is of the essence. I invite you to do something NOW.
The Weight You Have Always Wanted
Wouldn’t you love to fit into your favorite dress again? Wouldn’t it be great to look at yourself in the mirror and smile with confidence? Wouldn’t you be extremely grateful to get your energy back and feel as agile and limber as you did when you were a kid, while lessening your chances for serious disease? YOU CAN!
I encourage you to schedule an appointment with me so we can discuss your current weight, your eating habits, your level of physical activity and any other factors that may be contributing to your weight. Together, we can create a plan of action that will specifically help you to lose those extra pounds!
In fact, I care enough about your health and well-being that I would like to offer you a Free Consultation so that there are absolutely no hindrances to obtaining help in your quest to lose weight.
To take advantage of this Free Consultation , please complete the form below. My office will then be in touch with you promptly to set up an appointment at your convenience.
Thank you, and I look forward to speaking with or seeing you soon!